Predator stump grinder p26 p28

swinny

Hi there,

Just wondering was the p26 the first model they brought out then the p28 newer version?

Just wondering what sort of money the p28 are new? whos the dealers?

Cheers

Also is it worth looking at the jo beau tracked grinders?

Looking for narrow access grinders

If you want below 29" width the Predator is the only choice on a tracked machine, the Predators went P26-P28 & then P38 where they are now. £17K-£20K new. You should definitely look at Jo Beau.👍

What width is the Jo Beau? it isnt vari track is it? and is it a vanguard 18hp unit? isnt it a little low hp? Also whats the damage to purchase one?

Just have a few smller access jobs etc and hate getting the old pedestrian out for them. Once its up to the stump it minces them! 25hp kohler and multi tip but 200kg and no self propell and crap tyres means its a hell of a work out!

If i can get the bigger grinder in then i do! lol

Always the case, you have 2 machines that do different jobs and well, but to swap to one machine that can do both is always mega bucks

No, I think radio control was an extra 3k

I wish I'd got it to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Thanks, yeah my carton is radio and it's great to use but 3k extra is a fair chunk! Any problems with the pred?