Land line number - Mobile number!

hamdogg

Hi all, just wondering if any of you have a land line number which just goes straight to your mobile? Just really for advertising and a website, I've noticed on other peoples sites they have a few landlines which I can only guess divert to there mobile. Or even a free phone number, I'm asking as I'm looking into this for myself! Thanks in advance!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just wondering if any of you have a land line number which just goes straight to your mobile? Just really for advertising and a website, I've noticed on other peoples sites they have a few landlines which I can only guess divert to there mobile. Or even a free phone number, I'm asking as I'm looking into this for myself! Thanks in advance!!

Tarmac company's have free phone numbers!

I do, my landline goes straight through to my mobile and costs me 6 pence per month..

(I have a mate who works in the industry but its still fairly cheap for normal punters)

its a local area code too. which helps.:thumbup1:

This is what I'm after, what sort of cost is it? U got your mates details?

Landline number which does NOT go to my mobile. Some of the elder clients prefer to ring a landline in the evening or during the day and leave a message.

In the world we live in today I receive calls, texts, whatsapps, facebook messages and even a skype call from clients to my mobile.

Its all good til you want to reference back to something and need to remember what they sent it to you on!

I have had them and still use it but went back to BT.

I originally used BT and call divert to a mobile but that's a really expensive way to do it, so went with vodafone one-net, which was £66.00 a month inc vat with unlimited calls, texts and 1GB data, however the sevice started to get really bad a couple of years in and it went down completely for nearly 2 days at one point, we lost a lot of business with it and didn't realise until regular customers started saying they have had trouble getting through.

So decided to go back to BT, but now if you take a BT mobile aswell all diverted calls are free, yes it costs a bit more but at least if there is a network problem we still have a physical landline.

Landline number which does NOT go to my mobile. Some of the elder clients prefer to ring a landline in the evening or during the day and leave a message.

that's why I've got one. no one knows it goes to my mobile, I got it because I don't want to look like a traveler, which, quite frankly is what people think if you haven't got a land line... most of the time they still call my mobile, they just like to know...

Hamdogg, pm me your email address and i'l get him to buzz you :thumbup1:

Call diversion, costs something like £1.50 a month. You can divert calls after I think six rings, divert immediately, or have no divert. You can also divert to any mobile number you want.

Used to work out costly enough as you pay for cost of the call from your landline to your mobile but I now have a contract which gives me free mobile minutes per month which mostly covers it.