Chipper and atv

skc101fc

Doing a bit of small woodland work and constantly thinkin wish I had a chipper here. Does anyone have a sensible suggestion for a small self feed chipper for brash really. Logwood left in ecopiles. Needs to be hauled with my kodiak450 so not too heavy or unstable. Gravity fed is just pants dont want to go there at all so dont be tellin me ow great ya lego garden machine is !!

Shaun

The 75m offering from green mech or timber wolf would be ur best bet there small and light but still have hydraulic feed rollers used the entec version and was really impressed it had been well looked after and just kept going surprisingly quickly for a little petrol engine

Thanks guys. Live and work out in west cork Ireland. Working several small woodlands ranging from hilly slopes to true mountainside. The thought of 680kg pushing generates brown trousers already hence only really looking at 3" capacity but roller fed. Mix of broadleaf and sruce etc liftings/thin outs plus scrub and shrubs. What d'ya think?