Cleaned out,thieves.

geoff

'My turn,it's my turn'! Used to say that a lot as a kid, well, I get to say it now, so a big thanks, & come again soon, 'I restocked the larder' for you! ( In case the perp is snooping in as they do).

Basically they cleaned me out of my petrol driven kit, & as anyone who knows me can tell, that's a fair haul, they left a few bits of no interest to them, fussy lads.

I let my guard down a bit, things going on in life blunted my resolve, ( My father is at the sunset of his life, I have a busted shoulder & await an operation, can't work till it's fixed & I get to pay for the opp, as NHS will take forever), so I have myself to throw into the blame equation.

I'm not the first in Essex to get thumped recently, & they would have used google earth or the like to plot me out, & done plenty of eyes on prep work, that much I can say for certain.

Don't bother feeling sorry for me lads, just step up your gadgets to alarm you of intrusion, & lock it all up.

My security levels are normally quite good, but I have to admit I did slip recently.

This was a theft from my lockup at home.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'My turn,it's my turn'! Used to say that a lot as a kid, well, I get to say it now, so a big thanks, & come again soon, 'I restocked the larder' for you! ( In case the perp is snooping in as they do).

Basically they cleaned me out of my petrol driven kit, & as anyone who knows me can tell, that's a fair haul, they left a few bits of no interest to them, fussy lads.

I let my guard down a bit, things going on in life blunted my resolve, ( My father is at the sunset of his life, I have a busted shoulder & await an operation, can't work till it's fixed & I get to pay for the opp, as NHS will take forever), so I have myself to throw into the blame equation.

I'm not the first in Essex to get thumped recently, & they would have used google earth or the like to plot me out, & done plenty of eyes on prep work, that much I can say for certain.

Don't bother feeling sorry for me lads, just step up your gadgets to alarm you of intrusion, & lock it all up.

My security levels are normally quite good, but I have to admit I did slip recently.

This was a theft from my lockup at home.

Hi GEOFF I'm sorry to hear this mate not good at all mate thanks Jon

Just don't drop your guard, I did:blushing:. I just welcome a return visit with open arms now they have prodded me with a thief stick!:biggrin:

Thing is, I was awoken last night, but I think they were on the way out, & I had a listen but didn't use my eyes, I genuinely put it down to something unrelated, which it may well have been.:001_rolleyes::001_smile:

Sorry to hear

I think we are all guilty of dropping our guard, we get used to taking the bother to make sure everything is as secure as we can but then after I while we let it slip, Dropping my guard was partly to blame for loosing my digger and trailer.

I get up at the slightest noise now though after last time.

Hope you get paid out without too much grief.

Out of interest what part of Essex ?

Sorry to hear

I think we are all guilty of dropping our guard, we get used to taking the bother to make sure everything is as secure as we can but then after I while we let it slip, Dropping my guard was partly to blame for loosing my digger and trailer.

I get up at the slightest noise now though after last time.

Hope you get paid out without too much grief.

Out of interest what part of Essex ?

Maldon area mate, my next confession, no tool insurance!:blushing::laugh1:

Who's a silly boy then......ME!:alberteinstein:

Maldon area mate, my next confession, no tool insurance!:blushing::laugh1:

Who's a silly boy then......ME!:alberteinstein:

Ouch

Don't beat yourself up over it, I moved my digger out of the yard (where it was covered by a block policy) a few weeks earlier and forgot to change it's cover when I took it to the farm :(

I don't have much in the line of saws and strimmers but if I can help PM me

Edited by scraggs