Climbing work penrith area

edwood

Hello!

I'm a young keen climber looking to see what work is in the penrith area.

Currently based in the wirral I'm looking at the feasibility of moving to penrith with my girlfriend in the next couple if months.(she's just got an apprenticeship with the national trust)

I'm 21 been in the tree game for nearly 4 yeas now, 2 of which I worked as a Groundie while getting my level 3 diploma and the second 2 as a climber.

I'm confident in my abilities and fully proficient in everything from heavy technical lowering too sensitive target pruning.

I'm willing to travel up to an hour in any direction from penrith.

I have my cs30, 31, 38, 39. Planning to book my 41 as soon as work goes quiet, it's just not gone quiet for a while!

I have clean driving licence and my own car, can't tow yet unfortunately

I have my own full climbing kit and spare/rescue kit

I have these saws, ms150t top handle, t540xp top handle, husky 550xp ground saw, husky 395xp ground saw.

I also have full lowering kit, portawrap, rope, impact block, slings, pulleys, krabs.

Looking for either subbie work or full time employed

If you would like me to come up and do a trail day for you I'd be more than happy to

You can contact me on hear via pm or

Email me at [email protected] or phone/txt me at 07455230854

Even if you don't have any work for me but live in the area I'd like to hear from you just to know what the availability of works like in the area or pointers for which companies to try.

Cheers for reading.

Ed

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App