Tipping Trailer wanted

richy_B

Hello,

I'm in the market for a tipping trailer. Manual or electric, 2700-3500kg, caged/solid sides preferable, not too far from London ideally. Only got £2k(+VAT) in the budget unfortunately.

If you one is selling or knows anyone please PM me.

Thanks.

bought my non tipping ifor on ebay a few years ago. Ebay a noightmare to begin with as i'd been chasing tipping/non tipping trailers on there for a few weeks and alot of the sellers wanted to meet up in industrial estates late at noight or the serial number VIN plates 'had worn away or fallen off' or the price was too good to be true. Eventually i bought mine from a really genuine guy in Rural Essex so i drove up from Devon to collect it and it was in better condition than advertised, he was fine with me quizzing him about the VIN number and had no objections to me running it thru a TER check b4 i came all the way up to collect.