Your best memories or achievement of 2012?

PeteB

I met a girl back in February, after several years of being single and having some "recreational relationships", being with Carol actually meant something more than just a conquest. That was the high of 2012...

The low point was the breakdown in the "father/daughter" relationship that will not heal...

Good Luck for 2013 folks.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My high was moving to O.Z.was a fantastic year for me.an amazing start for a new company,but only been here for 3 months.BRING ON 2013:laugh1:

Jake:thumbup1:

good move ,i'm moving out as a permanent resident in 2013 :thumbup1:

Highs for me, bought a new boat, went to Oz for a long holiday :thumbup:

My lows are watching this country bump along on its backside :thumbdown:

well 2012 started off as another 'scrape through it' year, but the last few months saw us working flat out and really getting the ball rolling :thumbup:

Another highlight for me, was jumping out of a Dakota aircraft onto the DZ in Arnhem, Holland....my first jumps for 11 years :biggrin:

I hoping 2012 will see me bring the money home to build my business and make my families home more comfortable...bring it on!

well 2012 started off as another 'scrape through it' year, but the last few months saw us working flat out and really getting the ball rolling :thumbup:

Another highlight for me, was jumping out of a Dakota aircraft onto the DZ in Arnhem, Holland....my first jumps for 11 years :biggrin:

I hoping 2012 will see me bring the money home to build my business and make my families home more comfortable...bring it on!

Did you manage to hit the DZ or did you scatter just like they did back then. :biggrin::biggrin:

I havnt got any real high for 2012, the while year was good for me. Decided what I really want to do with my life.

I suppose joining the RNLI was in the top ten, finally got off my backside and done it after thinking about doing it for ages.:thumbup:

they all got on the DZ back in 1944, but the 2 Panzer divisions waiting for them ensured only 20% of them got home again. Thankfully, all that was waiting for me was a cold beer in the pub across the road....

597662b641f45_daklobginkelseheide.jpg.2ea6fa964b48bddf49c0aee238a863d9.jpg

they all got on the DZ back in 1944, but the 2 Panzer divisions waiting for them ensured only 20% of them got home again. Thankfully, all that was waiting for me was a cold beer in the pub across the road....

That's awesome. How did you arrange all that?? Could add that to my new year resolution list. :thumbup:

if your not a qualified military parachutist, you need to go on a course (which is also great fun). Me and my mate just had to do a bit of refresher training and one jump (all with a mighty hangover). Great experience to jump out of an old C47 :)

Pathfinder  Teuge