Claim to fame :-)

Mikelawn

Nice one mate. You getting on well over there?

now then dan...yeh getting on well mate i absolutly love it. dont know why you dont come out as earning some really good money. im working 3 weeks / a month in sweden and a week home. when go home i have been doing some work for a local company as couple days with him then pays for the stay at home which means can save money earn here. life if good here mate really chilled out and the work is all good. no conifer hedges or trees covered in ivy haha hope all is well your end mate

I would mate but I've done my time living away for a while. It's cool how it is now travelling the east coast for a few days at a time. Maybe again in a few years but I'm loving having proper time with the Mrs again. It is tempting though....

I said to young Matt I don't seem to do conifer hedges anymore last week, ended up doing one that afternoon for a bloke next door to where we were working! Spoke too soon!

Be good to see you for a beer if you're on Lincoln any weekend you're back

If i could earn what i do here back home then i would probs still work here if that makes sense haha Got a good crane job in 2 weeks which i am looking forward to. will try get plenty of pics and post them on here.

Gutted that im away for the APF though, take it you will be going..?

finally getting my head round srt...only been using to access the tree at the min so not a full fledge srt man yet. I do like the way i can come down for dinner and go back up with a full stomach and not feel like being sick :biggrin:

will give u a e-mail next time home to catch up mate

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen the adverts on arbjobs but didn't apply seen as i am tied up with another company for time being. I would like to go in the future but was wondering what the work was like-private or utility? Is it expensive to live there? Thanks- I look forward to seeing the crane job