Staff required - NIE (Northern Ireland Electricity) Line Clearance works

ACTS

ACTS are an established and experienced utility and commercial arboricultural company.

Due to an increase in utility line clearance contract/s in Northern Ireland ACTS are seeking to expand their current resource.

Applications are being welcomed for the positions of: Climbers and groundsmen - Direct staff / Direct sub-contractors / Sub-contracting teams

Required qualifications/Experience:

Climber: NPTC: CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 & UA1

Groundsmen: NPTC: CS30, CS31 & UA1 and Woodchipper operations

Emergency First Aid: At work 1 day course

Desired qualifications/Experience:

Climber: NPTC: CS40, CS41 & UA2.1, UA2.2 & UA2.3, UA3, UA4

Groundsmen: NPTC: CS32, CS45, CS47 (if MEWP qualified) & UA2.1, UA2.2

Both: IPAF MEWP

Date of commencement: 05/01/12

Contract shifts: 10 days working, 4 days off (This is considered safety critical work and therefore no more than 13 shifts in a 14 day period may be completed)

If you wish further details please contact me on: [email protected] or PM me.

If you wish to apply directly please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the above e:mail address.

Many Thanks

Gavin

ACTS are an established and experienced utility and commercial arboricultural company.

Due to an increase in utility line clearance contract/s in Northern Ireland ACTS are seeking to expand their current resource.

Applications are being welcomed for the positions of: Climbers and groundsmen - Direct staff / Direct sub-contractors / Sub-contracting teams

Required qualifications/Experience:

Climber: NPTC: CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 & UA1

Groundsmen: NPTC: CS30, CS31 & UA1 and Woodchipper operations

Emergency First Aid: At work 1 day course

Desired qualifications/Experience:

Climber: NPTC: CS40, CS41 & UA2.1, UA2.2 & UA2.3, UA3, UA4

Groundsmen: NPTC: CS32, CS45, CS47 (if MEWP qualified) & UA2.1, UA2.2

Both: IPAF MEWP

Date of commencement: 05/01/12

Contract shifts: 10 days working, 4 days off (This is considered safety critical work and therefore no more than 13 shifts in a 14 day period may be completed)

If you wish further details please contact me on: [email protected] or PM me.

If you wish to apply directly please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the above e:mail address.

Many Thanks

Gavin

CV Sent to your email, cna be contacted any time over xmas, there is a possibility that there could be four people availible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all parties who have shown an interest in the above advert for staff/sub contractors in NIE.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to reply sooner to e:mails and PM's. I was working over the Xmas and New Year period.

I will be contacting all interested parties either tomorrow or friday to discuss exact details, possible start dates and future works.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Gavin