Excellent excellent excellent!

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are signs telling you where they are, sat navs give you a warning where they are, they have reflective stickers on them, so if you are stupid enough to still get caught you shouldnt be driving. i for one embrace the police and their speed traps, i never flash anyone to tell them where they are. I dont want these idiots on the rd when i have a family on the roads or walking the streets.

Good!!!, they add nothing to road safety any way, the figures used to support them are mostly fiddled.

And the really dangerous drivers know they will get away with it because there are less traffic police because of the cameras.

having not long passed my test, i am not like most of the other lads my age on the road, going as fast as you can blasting out really loud "chavy" tunes, i really dont want to get points or even loose my lisence, i spent all that money getting it why waste it? So therefore i dont speed, but i do think speed cameras, esspecially the moblie ones are such a waste of money and human resoruces those guys in the speed camera van could be doing somthing so much more productive...

having not long passed my test, i am not like most of the other lads my age on the road, going as fast as you can blasting out really loud "chavy" tunes, i really dont want to get points or even loose my lisence, i spent all that money getting it why waste it? So therefore i dont speed, but i do think speed cameras, esspecially the moblie ones are such a waste of money and human resoruces those guys in the speed camera van could be doing somthing so much more productive...

What you mean is.. i own a landrover and cant speed :thumbup:

i was waiting for that :sneaky2:

what about those 5 and 10mph limits in car parks and what not im sure if i had a run up i could get close to speeding!

Haha, i couldnt resist mate, i know they aint that slow.. i tweaked the fuel pump on mine and she used to go a treat :thumbup:

Im with you though mate, iv never driven like a knob. Some of my mates do and they know i dont like it :thumbdown: