Parcel Force

AWarb00

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

What a joke!

On Thursday 25th may I ordered some blower parts from a reputable company, unfortunately they didn't have them in stock so they ordered them in, for the parcel to finally be dispatched on Thursday 1st June on 24hr delivery, i was watching the tracker and it said out for delivery Friday morning, it came 5 o'clock and i checked the tracker to see why it hadn't been delivered yet and it said "returned to depot, the driver will have left a card explaining what to do next" I know for a fact that the driver hadn't been, as there had been someone there all the time, so he must have got jacked off by the rain and sodded off back to the depot, i phoned them up straight away and asked what on earth was going on as i needed the parcel by Saturday, i got bumped around from person to person and eventually a lady told me sorry its the drivers fault and it will be redelivered on Monday!

Monday(yesterday) comes, i pop out for a couple of hours, and leave a note on the door "any parcels being delivered please leave with a neighbor" i get home to find the card posted through the door saying we will redeliver tomorrow.

Tomorrow (today) comes and i check the tracker for it to say that its still at the depot (half 9) i phone up and one person tells me no she thinks that it is in the warehouse and needs to be collected because the driver has already made 2 delivery attempts, so i say no he hasn't, he didn't come at all on friday he was lying, and he left a card yesterday saying he would deliver again today, so she says i will phone the driver and ask him, then i will call you back.

Nothing

I call back up again 2 hours later and get someone else, he explains that the driver has made 2 delivery attempts so i need to collect it! so i explained, NO! the driver has NOT made 2 delivery attempts he couldn't be aresed to on Friday and went back to depot saying he had!!! "oh" is the reply, let me check in the warehouse to see if i can find it, so i wait wait wait wait, he comes back, i cant find it the driver must have it, i will phone him and see, then i will call you back,

Im still waiting now after 2 hours for him to call back, and i know he wont, but why? why? why? does a company have to be like this :wtf: I looked at google reviews and i am definitely not the first person to be treated like this!

I am extremely angry, and all i can say is i bally hope that the driver does turn up with it, otherwise there's going to be a lot of grief to someone, somewhere along the line.:2gunsfiring_v1::biggrin:

Anyway, rant over!

but all i say is, dealers, please please please, DO NOT use parcel force,:thumbdown: use UPS! :001_smile:

Edited by AWarb00
punctuation

Just checked the tracker again and guess what!!

Down right lie, as, as you can see he made an attempted delivery yesterday and put a card through the door, so why, all of a sudden is the address insufficient??!!!

Bull Shi***s!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown: :sneaky2::sneaky2:

oh well, guess ill phone them up again and see what lies they will tell me now!:thumbdown:

pic.jpg.65cd765674cfd9b3e9d4a13b9f3474e3.jpg

I avoid using some of the dealers just because of who they use to deliver.

PDP seem the best service to me, give you different delivery options and update you with the hour slot when it's going to be delivered.

Feel sorry for you, it can be a nightmare!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I would also get in touch with the company you bought from.They are the ones that have the contract with farcelforce.(No that's not a misspelling!)if they paid for 24hr delivery then their contract has been breached.They could claim compensation.

I would also get in touch with the company you bought from.They are the ones that have the contract with farcelforce.(No that's not a misspelling!)if they paid for 24hr delivery then their contract has been breached.They could claim compensation.

Hmmm, sounds interesting! i will definitely get in touch with the company i bought from, although they have done nothing wrong, i paid them for that delivery and it hasn't happen'd. so in theory i deserve compensation too??

I use Parcelforce and Ipostparcels and both are very good but the Friday afternoon is an issue with most couriers as they like to knock it on the head at a reasonable time as we all do.

I have found Hermes to be about the worst just dumping stuff on the doorstep, takes longer and are a bit informal for my liking.

DHL good for international deliveries.