Mobile phone contracts

eggsarascal

I've had my phone contract with 02 for as long as I can remember. I was paying between £40-50/month by DD. I did away with it last month and swapped to one of their pay as you go 'Bundles'. This month I've spent £7, no change in how much I use the phone. I must have wasted thousands of pounds over the years.:001_rolleyes:

Yep, but no new phone every 2 years that's the only down side, of that even matters to you

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

o2 have now changed how they supply phones and contracts for business users. You have 2 contracts with them, one being an interest free loan for the purchase of the handset and the other being the airtime contract. I think I pay a combined £50 a month with £27 of that paying for the handset. o2 do it like that as you could set the phone part to change handsets every 12 months or even 36 months or bring your own handset but all airtime contracts are 24 month.

I binned the £45/month contract a couple of years back.

Bought the last 2 IPhones and pay around £7/month now - never seem to exceed the allowances.

If I can keep from breaking it for 12 months it's paid for itself (and you get some cash back from Apple on trade in)

Most important, IPhone is 100% tax deductible as IT equipment! Bonus sticking it to HMRC. :thumbup1:

I have a business contract with 3. Unlimited data, unlimited tethering, unlimited messages and 500 minutes. £17 plus VAT. No handset but you can get a older samsung (S5) for pretty cheap. Same deal whilst you are abroad at no extra cost.

The tethering is really good, i run my tablet off it. Just as usable as when its on the wifi.