• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Clinton but I'm not really sure as it all the votes get filtered through the Electoral College meaning it's not a straight "who got more votes" election, however, I do think it will be close. I think Trump voters will be more determined to vote and I think some of the younger progressive types will just stay home rather than vote for Clinton meaning that Trump is far from out.

I'm just glad it's going to be over soon.

Edited by DanClimbsTrees

I think there'll be too many people in high up places bricking it if Trump gets in to allow it to happen.

Our referendum will also have given them a big shake up about the perils of complacency so much as I'd like to see Trump get in as another anti-establishment victory, I really this time can't see it happening.

But you do have to say, how has the worlds greatest democracy come to this??????????

I think there'll be too many people in high up places bricking it if Trump gets in to allow it to happen.

Our referendum will also have given them a big shake up about the perils of complacency so much as I'd like to see Trump get in as another anti-establishment victory, I really this time can't see it happening.

But you do have to say, how has the worlds greatest democracy come to this??????????

Of the hundreds of millions of people in the States, I cant believe what a poor choice of candidates both parties have put up. Trump is a total loose cannon and will do what he wants to do. Clinton is in the pocket of Corporate America and will do as she is told. Both of them are a dreadful choice. There has to be a better system of electing a US President but I suppose the current system suits both parties. The loser in this game is going to be whining about election fraud for a few months, which either side are guilt of!

I've never seen a more corrupt MSM push a more corrupt candidate on folks in my life!

More than half this country hate her guts, as well as view her as the epitome of what's wrong with this country!

Kinda like the best greased pig wins!

I'm mortified and votin Stein....

Jomoco

What about the electoral fraud thing?

I mean, us outsiders can only judge by what we're allowed to see or hear, you actually live there. Is it something that firstly, can be done, secondly, is it likely to be done?

In short, will Clinton be put in power irrespective of how people actually vote???

There's a bloody good reason no paper ballot trail exists any longer in this country, except in Oregon.

Hill n Bill being stuffed down our throats just like GWB was is no friggin coincidence!

The people who wrote the Project for a New American Century, Rebuilding America's Defenses, have been callin the shots since 1991, before Slick willie slid into office.

Henry Kissinger's wet dreams are about to become a pissed off American reality..

Jomoco

What about the electoral fraud thing?

I mean, us outsiders can only judge by what we're allowed to see or hear, you actually live there. Is it something that firstly, can be done, secondly, is it likely to be done?

In short, will Clinton be put in power irrespective of how people actually vote???

You must understand that election fraud has taken place in the last Two presidential elections for the USA. That said unless the justice department

chooses to investigate and or prosecute more of the same will take place.

The jack ass party has been in control of the justice department for nearly the last 8 years. This same party also controls the FBI. Which is controlled by the president. The congress, senate, and house sold out roughly 8 years ago, since they could not take being called names or what ever other reasons. Lets revisit your question after the results are tabulated

and certified. There are far to many variables involved at the moment to give you a better informed answer or opinion.

easy-lift guy