Cs100 strapping down issues

I've only had the machine for about a month & love it to bits!

My only issue is keeping it secure on the trailer which is an Ifor Williams P6.

Now I'm using 3 ratchet straps properly secured to the front, back & middle...but every time I get to where I'm going it's moved & the straps are loose.

I'm not going down the root of the specific trailer greenmech make for it I obviously want to carry on using the ifor.

So does anyone have any tips regarding securing it?!?

you could, if you've a mind to make some wooden gizmo's to hold it in position. somethin light and easy to take off... wedge em in so to speak...

was thinking of doin the same for my Eliet,, that has loosened off on occasion... even fell over once. luckily didn't roll off the trailer.....

Strap over the shoot on top of the lifting eye to the head board then leave the in feed shoot open then another strap though the handles of the main body to the rear of the trailer. Hope that makes some sense 😂

Strap over the shoot on top of the lifting eye to the head board then leave the in feed shoot open then another strap though the handles of the main body to the rear of the trailer. Hope that makes some sense 😂

Cheers fella, makes perfect sense👍

Didn't think about opening the hopper🙄