people whos got Rock Machinery grinder new teeth on the cheap

littlerob

anyone running a Rock Machinery stump grinder or a alpha delta grinder.

as alpha have just got there new teeth in stock at £84 including delivery for a full set it's a fair bit of saving over Rock Machinery Prices i've just ordered some about £36 pound a set cheaper

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the alpha grinder itself and done 40 stumps between 10inch to 16inch and 3 of them was 24- 26inch on my original set and thre about on there last legs not burning but far less aggressive and slower

Yeah I'm on my third set, get about 6 months a set with touching them up with diamond disc this set has done up to this size. Rock machinery annoy me as twice they've told me they've sent an order that never turned up so been waiting two weeks. Will try these guys next

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1463689448.342944.jpg.c3870e4d413f5202cdbbdb72a564b24a.jpg

i haven't touched my one up what so ever as spoke to a few guys who run bigger machines and was told there never the same when you sharpen them in performance wise i've only had my grinder 4 months i got it for a very good deal new less than a grand. i ordered teeth today at 4 pm will post on here when they arrive to let you know the lead times involved