chipper crane recomendation

Busy Daddy

I am planning to change my set up latter this year , im looking for a 9 or 10 meter reach crane to fit onto a jake plate to feed the chipper

I don't need a big lift as most of the timber is dry , I am looking for a fluid motion to feed it

I am using a botex roofmount at the moment

For the best fluid movement get an electro set up. Means you'll have a valve chest either tucked under the Jake or up on the roof. However with the ability to program the movements at the speed you want makes life quick and simple. Also its much less had work than the chunky Botex leavers.However it does add about 5-7k on the price. It's more to retrofit though.

Kronos

Mowi M series

Kelsa

Farma G2

Their in no order but all worth looking at. It's APF in September so they'll all be there to have a look at.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/10246-crane-fed-chipper.html 9 or 10 meter crane will be max I guess you can get, always like the mowi movement for chipper feeding look at 550 zx tp 400 [ame]
[/ame] & tp 280 on video channels , I also understand there are systems that mimic parallel motion that can be used on normal crane set up, I think ACPrice Home fitted one for a customer, problem with long reach for feeding chipper is time spent in raising main boom, mowi max length 6.7 I think, good luck with the decisions, let us know what you end up with.