What is the best wee chipper out there to buy?

Wood-be

I'm looking at buying either a normal powered chipper that can take wood up to 4"ish and I can push onto the trailer or a pto powered chipper for a 18hp Kabouta tractor.

I would be great full for any thoughts

Cheers

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

If TP still made the TP100 I'd say that as we've just rebuilt one and it's phenomenal. Well and truly outchips with 14hp the Jo Beau M500 with 24 horsepower ! No kidding. The latter is therefore yer best option.

Hi thanks for the info, just looked at the jo beau m500. Nearly had a heart attack at how much they are. You can get a proper chipper for not that much more. Looked good tho very versatile. I guess the difference between them and a traked chipper would be a better way of looking at the price.

Now I've used my CS100 a few times I can really recommend it. They're fantastic little machines. You could tow it around sites with your tractor when needed.

The down side to a tractor mounted machine is that you'd have a more bulky machine to haul around, even when the tractor isn't needed.

I'm looking at buying either a normal powered chipper that can take wood up to 4"ish and I can push onto the trailer or a pto powered chipper for a 18hp Kabouta tractor.

I would be great full for any thoughts

Cheers

18hp Greenmech CS100, Ifor williams plant trailer or bigger if need be to haul the chipper around. If ya wanna use it behind a tractor simply modify a link box and put the CS100 in there and secure it with ratchet straps.

I use a wee Greenmech sat on the rear of an Ifor 10'x5'6'' trailer and tow it with a 4x4 pickup, or carry the chipper in the rear of the pickup. Several options there.