vehicle sign writing

frank j

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to go plain and simple as the previous owner had some sign writing on it and it looked really smart! That was just plain white writing, it's a navara so might just do front doors and back tailgate. Can any one post some pictures of there's!

I'm just starting out doing small jobs at the moment mate, after nearly 3 years of being in the industry. I've got a Navara with just a open back, it's going in next week to have some sign writing on the back window. Just plain and simple... Company name, number and logo. :) I'll upload a picture once it's done.

That sounds good! Never thought of the back window think plain looks better on a truck. I only started my business about a year ago hoping getting this done will get me recognised abit more. Upload a picture when you get it done and I will upload one when I get mine done.

Removeable Mag signs are a good idea if you do work for other contractors , I dont like our subbys turning up on jobs in written vehicles.

Bob

I got some mag signs done recently by our local chap for my pick up. He colour matched them to the truck. They are about 1m long and 125mm high for 2 doors and the tailgate he charged me £15 ea plus vat. Top job, however that truck promptly died and the replacement is a different colour, never mind eh.