Arborisk - We Are Award Winners!

Arborisk Team

We are delighted to announce that Arborisk is now an award winning business! We were winners at the prestigious 2014 British Insurance Awards held this week - these awards really mark the pinnacle of achievement in the Insurance Industry.

This is a great recognition of all the hard work our team puts in - this has allowed Arborisk to successfully grow through consistently providing quality in all that we do for our clients.

We want to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for supporting us over the years.

The Arborisk Team

Been trying to get an online quote, tried a dozen times now and can't get passed page 2!

The estimated income box at the top remains Red whatever I put in it, and then won't proceed.

Any ideas?

In the absence of arborisk, the first thing I generally do in these situations is try a different browser

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

After my initial problems with getting a quote via my dubious server, I received a phone call from Arborisk first thing this morning.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the person on the other end new exactly what I was talking about! After a detailed discussion about my work, employees, tools etc I have now got a cover that I am confident will be worth the paper it is printed on, adaptable too, add ons without huge fees, quite handy when you are self employed and the goalposts can move considerably one month to the next.

Very efficient and professional.

Really pleased to read you have received recognition for you excellent service!!!

I was very pleased with the price you gave me when I first moved to you a couple of years ago, I was even more happy when I unfortunately had to make a claim due to a theft and you dealt with it without fuss or hassle and were very fare.

After my claim I was anticipating a huge hike in my premiums when renewal came round, but after a discussion about me taking measure to prevent the same type of theft occurring again my premium remained pretty much the same.

I have been more than satisfied by your service and have recommend you many other tree lads, several of whom I know have be delighted by your rates!!

Please keep up this excellent service!!!:thumbup: