the RSPCA!!!!

stewie

the RSPCA took the dog in this top picture off a hunting lad pending an investigation, it died in their care. The bottom picture is how it was returned to him after his solicitor requested the body back so it could be examined by his vet.. People really need to see past the front they show to the public. They are no more than a political group abusing their status as an animal rescue organisation to enforce their own political views..

full story here......

"The warrant supposedly stated encouraging a dog to fight with a wild animal, they did not show me or leave a copy they took 9 dogs. On the Monday I had a call from the solicitor saying they had called him stating a dog had died the day before IE Sunday. My vet went out and examined the rest of the dogs and was informed the dog had died Monday the RSPCA has never contacted me informing me that one of my sons dog was dead.

I asked Clive to find out what had happened? I get a copy of a message he got, that 3 German Shepard's had attacked and killed the dog, the dog was 8 week pregnant at the time. They informed my vet that the body had been sent to Essex for an examination, so I got Clive to request that my vet also had chance to examine the body to make sure it was my sons dog and that there was nothing amiss. They told the vet it would be dropped off Tuesday, surprising that was a no show from them.

On Friday night 8pm they dropped it at my vets they wanted it back Monday morning he called me to and told me the report on the dead dog was very damming to the RSPCA and did I want him to proceed with an autopsy? I asked if i could come with my son to make sure it was his dog? When we saw it the skin had been removed, the head removed and she was in bits, there was no way possible to say it was his dog. We scanned the dog and contents of the bag and no micro chip that she was registered with was present, they knew before hand through Clive we were going to go and identify the dog she had only been in there care 2 days, I firmly believe that the RSPCA did this act deliberately. I have found out another dog has been attacked and bitten about the head, I have photos and there own vet report stating no marks on the dog.

They granted me access Friday 25 to see my dogs they only fetched 4 dogs. Out of the 4 dogs one was emaciated and had lost 1/3 of his weight with bites to his back legs and tail. I pointed this out to the police and the RSPCA that were present, and the answer I got was to email them with a complaint. I then asked the office why he would not do something abut them starving the dog and the injuries his reply was report the matter to the RSPCA. It’s like there a law unto themselves. I went to the police station to report the fact that they had killed one dog, had injured anther and the emaciated dog, There reply you, will have to write to the RSPCA as its nothing to do with them. I did ask them if it was there duty to stop or prevent any acts of cruelty? They would not answer. Hunting in the UK is legal under the DEFRA guidelines (rat rabbit and fox for the protection of game birds). "

I no this is an arb forum but this has really got my back up!!! an innocent dog killed in their "care" and returned to its owner skinned and its head chopped off two days after being taken away........:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by Steve Bullman
removed unnecessary images

Get in touch with the Countryside Alliance. The RSPCA have turned from an animal welfare charity into an animal rights political organisation. They need to lose their charity status and become more accountable. Shocking!!

Get in touch with the Countryside Alliance. The RSPCA have turned from an animal welfare charity into an animal rights political organisation. They need to lose their charity status and become more accountable. Shocking!!

Harsh, they do a good job inthe main, I m all for em

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/agriculture/farming/9797383/RSPCA-accused-of-needlessly-slaughtering-sheep.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-26118958

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rspca-has-become-sinister-and-nasty-and-should-be-replaced-says-head-of-countryside-alliance-9028229.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327306/The-RSPCA-tried-ruin-life-says-barrister-A-decade-accusations--1m-legal-defend-good-name.html

Let's not forget, The RSPCA is a charity NOT a government agency with legal policing status! Many (not all) RSPCA inspectors believe they are Animal Rights police.

There is a huge difference between animal welfare and animal rights. The RSPCA has in many cases overstepped the mark and need to be put firmly back in their place. If they want to continue their political stance then remove their charity status and Royal patronage.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I have first hand experience of the rspca I had a girlfriend who worked in one of there wildlife centres. I wouldn't let them look after my dog. There are people high up in the organisation that don't believe that people should keep pets as its cruel. Its scary how much power they think they have. My very ex girlfriend was at this centre when this happened. They took an animal in while not being able to look after it.

RSPCA-NOT-WHAT-THEY-SEEM: Wild Golden Eagle Dead Thanks to the RSPCA

cheers for the replies lads.......steve fair play if you dont wont the images on here mate but the fact you removed them only shows how disturbing they are!!! i can guarantee you all this story is 100% true and has caused uproar on the forum i got it off and facebook, twitter etc etc..........if you want to help animals, support your local, privately ran kennels or wildlife rescue centre......DONT have nothing to with these people!! they are scum.......:cursing:

some kids came into my garden whilst i was out years back & let my dogs out in the process. Got strait onto the warden and found out they'd been taken to the RSPCA in Preston. When i went to check they were mine the younger of the two was uncharacteristically distressed, they both stank of Piss they had only been there 6 hours.

they insisted i pay £180 to take MY dogs home, i gave them my card, they said no cards on Sundays go to a cash point, i'd already taken out £250 that morning to buy some second hand car parts so said i was happy to leave my card with them & come back & pay tomorrow. they said no way and that i would have to come back tomorrow & pay extra for them being there overnight! my dogs were literally dragged out of the room, whining & barking their claws out trying desperately to get some grip on the smooth floor when one got her claw into the door frame they pulled her off making her paw bleed.

I was fuming, it was probably a good thing that the handler was a woman else i might have lost it physically and got my self into some real trouble. I spoke to the manager, explained that i was more than happy to pay, that i was concerned with the way they were being treated that they would not be getting their 2-3 hours of exercise per day and that they stank of urine. she callously told me i should have made my garden more secure and said if i did not leave she would call the police.

I walked around the back to see if i could see my dogs through the security fence. The row i found them on was very exposed, the wind howls up a hallow valley and buffets this line of runs, almost all the dogs were curled or stood at the kennel end of the enclosures from which they were all locked out. the drainage for these runs sloped from the exposed mesh end to the sheltered kennel end, in short their piss was running from where they peed to the end with some shelter from the buffeting wind.

If you kept dogs like that they'd have them off you! only to put them in the same or even worse conditions!! Discusting

Edited by explorer arb
typo

Just think what they could have spent the wasted £330k on.....Perhaps caring properly for some of the animals in their care!! If you are into hunting, shooting or fishing and give them donations, you must be mad! They have lost their way and are out to see the end of all field sports and fishing.

RSPCA criticised by judge for wasting 'valuable' court time by calling off Hunting Act prosecution at 11th hour - Telegraph

some kids came into my garden whilst i was out years back & let my dogs out in the process. Got strait onto the warden and found out they'd been taken to the RSPCA in Preston. When i went to check they were mine the younger of the two was uncharacteristically distressed, they both stank of Piss they had only been there 6 hours.

they insisted i pay £180 to take MY dogs home, i gave them my card, they said no cards on Sundays go to a cash point, i'd already taken out £250 that morning to buy some second hand car parts so said i was happy to leave my card with them & come back & pay tomorrow. they said no way and that i would have to come back tomorrow & pay extra for them being there overnight! my dogs were literally dragged out of the room, whining & barking their claws out trying desperately to get some grip on the smooth floor when one got her claw into the door frame they pulled her off making her paw bleed.

I was fuming, it was probably a good thing that the handler was a woman else i might have lost it physically and got my self into some real trouble. I spoke to the manager, explained that i was more than happy to pay, that i was concerned with the way they were being treated that they would not be getting their 2-3 hours of exercise per day and that they stank of urine. she callously told me i should have made my garden more secure and said if i did not leave she would call the police.

I walked around the back to see if i could see my dogs through the security fence. The row i found them on was very exposed, the wind howls up a hallow valley and buffets this line of runs, almost all the dogs were curled or stood at the kennel end of the enclosures from which they were all locked out. the drainage for these runs sloped from the exposed mesh end to the sheltered kennel end, in short their piss was running from where they peed to the end with some shelter from the buffeting wind.

If you kept dogs like that they'd have them off you! only to put them in the same or even worse conditions!! Discusting

FFS!!!! THAT SUMS THEM UP NICELY MATE :thumbdown::thumbdown: what a bunch of hypocrites the really are, stressing a dog out while its owners are there for more money!!! you handled that situation alot better then me mate.....total scum bags.....:cussing: