Used chipper

padman

I am looking for a second hand chipper. I want one I can tow with my Belingo van or one that can sit in my 8x5 trailer.

Something that will at least chip 4 inch stuff. Price wise about £2.5K max

Any idea where i should look.

All help appreciated.

Cheers Paul

Try and find a greenmech cs100 been some on flee bay recent but be careful i brought a tw 13/75 a few years back worn out bit of crap.So i ended up buying a new machine.Bandit and greenmech are two good machines that would suit your needs.

GreenMech CS 100 with the engine would be ideal. Should be able to find a used one for around that much but worth considering stepping up and getting brand new/dealer demo. At least you'll have he benefit of full warranty, know it hasn't been abused or stolen etc.

The 16hp manual start retails a shade over 4k plus the vat. If your intending to keep the Machine for several years buying new can sometimes work out cheaper!

I did try and see if I could see the Titan in action, but there is nothing in my area, they just said to look at the vid's. Also the warranty is a 12 month NON commercial one, so I take it this is for the homeowner.

Not going to bother with it now. So if any one has a chipper for under £2k let me know. Just spent £500 on a hedge cutters :001_huh:

Don't do titan. They are cheap as they come out of a generic Chinese factory. My personal experience is it will rattle itself to oblivion unless the build quality has improved

Thanks - I thought as much. I will keep looking for that chipper :biggrin: