New Jensen!

Old Mill Tree Care

Well, it's new to me and it's got new paint.

I got an A540di 7.5" but have discovered it will chip a bit bigger.

The thing I am most impressed with is just how fast it processes the brush and logs. I've got the 38hp model but it's really fast.

I bought it from Redwood UK who have provided excellent service. Especially when I discovered three minor faults on the first day out last week. Nothing to worry about, they were clearly simple oversights but a mechanic was sent out straight away and the problems were rectified. Brilliant!

I bought my last chipper from Redwood and I'm so glad I bought from a good dealer again, it could have been costly otherwise.

Hooray for Redwood 👍👏

Well, it's new to me and it's got new paint.

I got an A540di 7.5" but have discovered it will chip a bit bigger.

The thing I am most impressed with is just how fast it processes the brush and logs. I've got the 38hp model but it's really fast.

I bought it from Redwood UK who have provided excellent service. Especially when I discovered three minor faults on the first day out last week. Nothing to worry about, they were clearly simple oversights but a mechanic was sent out straight away and the problems were rectified. Brilliant!

I bought my last chipper from Redwood and I'm so glad I bought from a good dealer again, it could have been costly otherwise.

Hooray for Redwood 👍👏

We have had 2 jensens from Red wood in Hampshire . We get ours serviced by South African Charles who used to work for them . He is good and cheaper .

can i suggest turning the roller speed down a tad, wen going woody stuff ,makes for smother chipping :biggrin:

Good call jonny, it's a good option to have is roller speed, turn it right down on twisty crap stuff and it just chews threw it :-)

can i suggest turning the roller speed down a tad, wen going woody stuff ,makes for smother chipping :biggrin:

Ah-ha. Well spotted that man as that was one of the faults I found.

The dial for the speed control was seized on top speed, presumably it had been like that permanently with the previous owner.

It's fixed now and I run it much slower as i prefer it because it's safer for operatives and puts less stress on the machine.

worked behind a jensen a530di for 2 years.. then changed emplyer, new employer has timberwolfs 190. and i hate them.. that little a530 just eats whatever you can get to the rollers. i stongly rate the jensen.