check out this bad boy!!!!

vduben

this is a matador that my old company's (georgewalker tree care ltd)!!!!!

seen here on 2 wheels more than its been on 4!!!

weve even seen all 4 off the ground on another matt when it was just sat on the tynes on the back!!!!!!!:thrasher:

worth it weight in gold!!!!

Grizzlas026-1.jpg

yeah it is ed,

that was his baby one think it took 18 inches,

got anew beast now, would take the butt hanging on the back of the mattadore in one!!!!!!

merc engine with 540horses, 800quid in red to fill her up and 175,000 lighter in the pocket, twin axel its a pure beast tho!!!!!

Its is a nice old bit of kit, He used it at the National Forest wood fair to shift a piece of timber for us on our stand. I thought he only took it to shows didn't realise it was still used on jobs.

hell no that old gel has pulled many big old trees over for me, i love the chugging and clicking it makes when he swaps it from drive to the winch!!!!

its a shame ill proably never work with her again but nevermind.

where was the nat forest wood fair at???

was it wood house or somewhere nr?

ahh thats it beacon hill, we got took up there to sort a few dead branches and some hangers, they wouldnt let us spike up(obviously) and the bottom brance was about 70ft up!!!! and they wouldnt get a lift for us, think its still there now hanging above a path!!!!!!!!

rather them than me