Tracked stump grinder required Scotland

caledonian bob

Robert S. Thanks, I use Akro quite often, didn't know they had a tracked one (will phone to enquire)

Slasherscot. Thanks, Yeh I knew about Stumpbusters, was wondering what else was out there.

Nick. Thanks, it's a long way from London and I doubt if there's enough to make it worth your while.

Sandcastles. Thanks. Yeh I know about Delisle will phone to enquire.

• 3 years later...

Akro have 2tracked grinders about £200 a day to hire though.they have a tendency to mount massive cutters on their machines though which can be soreon machine and operator .last time iI hired one the exhaust ran a cherry red colour before it melted!! Oh and they like dinking pectol!!!

Bullseye are by far the best, will travel anywhere in scotland and have a range of machines from big tracked carlton to wee alpine magnum. I give them all my grinding work and I can always trust them to do a first rate job, no need to hang a bout and check up or watch, just give him address and know that the job will be done right. Nice and polite dealing with clients and totally trustworthy.

Call Ben 07833 150739.