Rear mount chipper for U1700

basil

Hello to you all, i have recently bought a mog with a 2 yr old farmi ch260 on the back and whilst it has many plus points that i like i.e v easy to service simple design ect ,it isnt quite like what i am used to . this being bandit 150 xp . i feel the mog can offer a lot more as bags of power at pto . i would love to hear what you guys are using i am thinking along the lines of schliesing 440?.

Basil!, you got it then. How about a nice Schliesing 400U or 500U front mount?, you could then pull a nice timber crane/chipping trailer without an extended draw bar.

I like the avatar mate, anyone would think you go around wasting small furry animals!

arbogrunt that suits you to bits !got the mog yes and very pleased with it to i have to say it has put the fun back into the job! i drove a front mount up at alex prices on the unimog road trip day and i must say it wasnt as bad as i expected however the mog i bought private is all set up for rear mount . i have ordered a 440 today from prochip boys and we are going to have it built so i can utalise the drawbar that is already in place , bit of a compramise i now but there we go . with regards going around wasting furry animals " me with my reputation "