jo beau m300 used price?

mikecotterill

Make an offer first - aim for 20% off...

Some very lucky bugger got a new M200 for £500 quid recently. I think I put a thread up on it and it dissapeared very quickly and very quietly! I wonder who it was! Jammy Bar Steward!

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/large-equipment/17935-heads-up-major-bargain-wannabe-wee-chipper-club-member.html

But then there is quite a performance increase with the 300 over the 200.

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

Hi, I just bought one of the last ones (m300) from mike at Prochip and must admit that I absolutely love it and now couldn't live without it. Especially great for taking into the back garden and chipping into a wheelie bin then tipping that into the trailer, saves alot of brash dragging. New price they were £3495 plus vat , although I only paid £2950 inclusive as Prochip needed to sell them, they were advertised in the classifieds on here.

i got offered that same chipper for £1900 + vat its Alphaplus at Deans in livingstone, i was in to see about prices for a greenmech as they are dealers and they offered me the jo beau. That was a while ago so it may be a different one but they said it was the last one:sneaky2:

i got offered that same chipper for £1900 + vat its Alphaplus at Deans in livingstone, i was in to see about prices for a greenmech as they are dealers and they offered me the jo beau. That was a while ago so it may be a different one but they said it was the last one:sneaky2:

what was it like, the single pic of it doesnt realy help, did it look abused?:biggrin: