Replacement track machine for TR6

simonm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a new tracked chipper as the forst we currently have is rubbish! looking for something bigger like bandit 75xp tracked new timber wolf looks good but i would rather have a bigger in feed, any opinions on bandit chippers "from people who have used them" or other options?

Really??... used a Forst TR6 on loads of jobs and it was superb. Which model do you have & is there something mechanically wrong with it?

cheers, steve

Looking for a new tracked chipper as the forst we currently have is rubbish! looking for something bigger like bandit 75xp tracked new timber wolf looks good but i would rather have a bigger in feed, any opinions on bandit chippers "from people who have used them" or other options?

With the Bandit we can offer 6",7",9" or 12" in the smaller range, just depends on weight & budget. We have converted many machines from wheeled to tracks over the years also.

From this to this

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1490815472.715097.jpg.d171a91cf1eee9316eab5a6bfab0d074.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1490815460.705960.jpg.4af6a0a1b4bbec50a1d9b5b74497c216.jpg

With the Bandit we can offer 6",7",9" or 12" in the smaller range, just depends on weight & budget. We have converted many machines from wheeled to tracks over the years also.

From this to this

[ATTACH]218453[/ATTACH][ATTACH]218454[/ATTACH]

Really happy with the grinder i bought off you dean...probably a 75xp tracked, weight i would of thought will limit the size of machine, most of the tracked bandits i have seen look really wide.

Really??... used a Forst TR6 on loads of jobs and it was superb. Which model do you have & is there something mechanically wrong with it?

cheers, steve

Machine chips good but its had new electronic control module, then new ignition coil, problems with bearings colliding, metal work on chute is cracked! just noticed some more metalwork near flywheel is cracked. only got 270 hours on from new, not abused works hard when it goes out.

Gutted really as i have just paid it off too :thumbdown:

Machine chips good but its had new electronic control module, then new ignition coil, problems with bearings colliding, metal work on chute is cracked! just noticed some more metalwork near flywheel is cracked. only got 270 hours on from new, not abused works hard when it goes out.

Did you buy it from new? 270 hours is very low for those problems, unless it's been clocked?

Have you chatted with Forst?

cheers, Steve

try a tracked tw230 on a hire/demo.if access to some sites is an issue,

Brand spanker, they have rectified the problems i have told them about, the tinwork i have only just seen. Its not reliable so its ok redwoods having good customer service but its still time its sat not working and or time i have to come off site while an engineer fixes it. What happens when its out of warranty ? new chipper time i think

Brand spanker, they have rectified the problems i have told them about, the tinwork i have only just seen. Its not reliable so its ok redwoods having good customer service but its still time its sat not working and or time i have to come off site while an engineer fixes it. What happens when its out of warranty ? new chipper time i think

Good to know. Totally understand your frustrations & hope you find something better.

cheers, steve

try a tracked tw230 on a hire/demo.if access to some sites is an issue,

That is sort of the dilemma, at the minute having a narrow access machine is good for the work we do but i want to come away from domestic stuff and do bigger commercial jobs so access wont be as much of an issue. + i wanna be able to feed the machine with skidsteer.