Mini loaders

dent

I know its late notice but for anyone interested in one of these its the lamma agricultural machinery show today and tomorrow the 19th and there is a vast amount of these on display

Some manufacturers include

Avant

Multione

Giant

Schaffer

Krammer

Pichon

Dapper

And atleast 3 others i cant name all with a large selection of machines sorry its late notice its at the east of england showground and entry is free

I know its late notice but for anyone interested in one of these its the lamma agricultural machinery show today and tomorrow the 19th and there is a vast amount of these on display

Some manufacturers include

Avant

Multione

Giant

Schaffer

Krammer

Pichon

Dapper

And atleast 3 others i cant name all with a large selection of machines sorry its late notice its at the east of england showground and entry is free

Quite right too!!!!

Shame trade shows aimed at just us feel its OK to shaft us for the pleasure of spending money on gear :sneaky2:

The discounts used to mean it was worthing paying, but those days are gone, I gave the APF a miss for the first time last year (been going to them for 20 odd years) I'm not sure I'll ever pay for a trade show again, it stinks!!:thumbdown:

Jcbs new one no telescopic boom though

http://www.jcb.com/en-gb/products/wheel-loaders/403-agri

Pichon new to the uk seems very heavily built and well thought out although it was a larger model on there stand

Compact loaders telescopic series | PICHON

Dapper seemed very basic didnt look to hard seemed a cheap copy of avant

Compact loaders telescopic series | PICHON

Cant find the small kramer they had there online maybe a new release

Giant seemed really sturdy to me between that the seating position being over the engine and oscillating centre pivot i think it seems a better machine than the avant definitely aimed more at farmers than avant as you can see quite easily the compbarible sizes the giant has better ground clearance and break over angles

v. interesting, only for pure curiosity, but details please.

kinda wishing I had went to this show, but its on my post retirement bucket list.

I would definitely say move it up on your bucket list from the point of veiw that there is so much there that can give you ideas about work even if not agri related as i said huge amount of loaders there like you wouldn't believe

Then everything from tractor manufacturers new to the market after reading your past posts there is one particular i think you would be interested in called armatrac

But for forestry in general i think the new zetor crystal looks good as does the new mcormic and case maxum series all simple tractors without the gadgets the farming world now want

Aswell as new releases of welding and fabrication tools i found it really usefull

Armatrac = Turkish

Wot about the babby Zetor the basic 50HP "prototype" possibly to be called "Minor" model, supposedly starting production Spring 2017?

Have you looked round them i thought they looked very good i think from what the saleswoman said alot of the components are made in poland but i thought for arb and estate work they looked very good tbh

I didnt see that only looked at the crystal i dont like the look of the smaller zetors