Show us your lever mounts

Gray git

Looking for ideas for a better way to hang forwarder controls on tractor so please share how you have done yours.

The hook over bars were fine on massy but put levers quite far back on valtra which means leaning forward quite a bit, still more comfortable than twisting in massy but could definitely be better.

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

Like this.

Also hung the leavers outside on the little lip that comes with the spool block but like you say it puts them a bit far away. Also had them on an arm that was made to go in the top link bit that came upto the back window. Although i don't have a picture of either of those.

DSC_0487.jpg.68dfbe00b9dee889701404e872f5a73d.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg.c4023cdc40e27b8038087884dac6daed.jpg

Mainly does forwarding. It's not that difficult to remove. The block is bolted to a plate that then mounts to the steel box inside. So it comes off but is a little more involved than lifting off the block that just hangs out the back. I think you had to take the leavers off to put it back on but they unscrew anyway.

Wounder if I can come up with something like that but uses anti loos pins that slot through some holes then flip up nd lock.

If you want an expensive way of doing it make a load of quick fit connectors up on that go between the block and the pipes to the crane. Then you can keep the spool block inside and just disconnect the services to the crane. Make sure you label and number them or it will never work again. Oh may leak a bit too.

Could you not get a roof mount frame from wilsons and put that crane on the roof?

If you want an expensive way of doing it make a load of quick fit connectors up on that go between the block and the pipes to the crane. Then you can keep the spool block inside and just disconnect the services to the crane. Make sure you label and number them or it will never work again. Oh may leak a bit too.

Could you not get a roof mount frame from wilsons and put that crane on the roof?

Think that would just ask for problems, probably get 1 of those big block multi connectors like what front loaders have but would cost a fortune.

Still undecided about roof mount as both have pros and cons and still working out which fits how we work best.

If I was going roof mount I'd want a little more reach from the TL570 as I have the older 5060 at moment.