In Poland with the new sawmill...

Big J

A couple of pictures of the new sawmill in Poland, with me in the second one getting shown how to use it. Quite simple operation really - nothing new!

The sawmill is a modified Trak-met TTS800 standard. It has a throat of about 115cm (120cm, but 115 is what you'll realistically get through) and a maximum log capacity of 135cm (the head will lift to 120cm above the bed). 11 hydraulic back stops, twin hydraulic chain turners, twin hydraulic clamps, twin hydraulic (driven) toe boards, board drag back, sawdust collection bucket (which I love!) and computer set works.

Runs a 60mm band, cuts 10.5m lengths and has a 30kw main drive motor.

Not much else to say really other than I'm very much looking forward to it arriving on Friday!

11145109_10154244752913136_5158230438471425262_n.jpg?oh=229a920f670dd06293fd008518077d39&oe=568FC698

12004029_10154244754078136_865960497061166512_n.jpg?oh=1422d2a35cf7d484db73eb7dd8775b35&oe=56A123AC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Built like brick outhouses and much less expensive than you would think. Very nice company to deal with too.

If you're looking to purchase a static sawmill (of any size really, from small manual to large hydraulic), you'd be very wise to seriously consider them. Like for like, a little over half the price of the leading competition. I'm also badgering them to produce a mobile diesel powered machine, and their firewood processors are incredibly solid (anyone interested in one, please let me know. I need to fill a lorry with processors!).

I am looking to bring a lorry load of the processors over if anyone wants one. I want one, I have a second sold, but could do with another 2-3 sales. Price for the processor with trailer package, diesel engine and hydraulic slewing conveyor would be £13500 plus VAT. The powered log deck would be an extra £2500 plus VAT.

I am looking to bring a lorry load of the processors over if anyone wants one. I want one, I have a second sold, but could do with another 2-3 sales. Price for the processor with trailer package, diesel engine and hydraulic slewing conveyor would be £13500 plus VAT. The powered log deck would be an extra £2500 plus VAT.

How is Warranty to be addressed Jon?