TW Hydraulic Rollers ******

White Noise

Evening all I hope some of you amazingly talented people could point me in the right direction ? The Hydraulic single roller feed on my old Tw 125 works all well and good until it is faced with anything bigger than 3" ? At this point the rollers stop and take an absolute age to kick in again . Even when the revs have picked up ?

All suggestions welcome . Thanks in advance to all who reply :biggrin:

Evening all I hope some of you amazingly talented people could point me in the right direction ? The Hydraulic single roller feed on my old Tw 125 works all well and good until it is faced with anything bigger than 3" ? At this point the rollers stop and take an absolute age to kick in again . Even when the revs have picked up ?

All suggestions welcome . Thanks in advance to all who reply :biggrin:

Sounds more electrical to me if it all works well with smaller stuff, is the no stress working well with the sub 3inch stuff?

Yes it always has done on stuff of around 3" and the like . Smaller stuff it flys through ?

Fair enough, my dad recently bought a slightly later one (twin roller) ive only used it to put hedge cuttings through but picks up as it should. If you need me taken pics of any parts that's broken on yours let me know

Electrical sounds about right :thumbup1:

I remember the old one we had the no stress used to not work if the battery was weak. On our new 125's one of them the no stress didnt work it was the electric sensor in where the drive belts are it has slipped in its mounting it has to be the right distacnce from the drive wheel to work. Failing that i would just check all the electric conections are good. Also the relays on the plastic black cover in the little box can go which stops the no stress working properly.