Storm damaged oak removal

Adam Bourne

Was lucky enough to get a lift almost right next to this tree, made for a nice comfy day. Had to install a climbing line at one point as we ran out of outreach. The limb that had ripped out destroyed around about 7 graves but left a lot near by to contend with. A total or 3 7/12 ton loads of wood and 2 load of chip through the course of the day. Nothing over complicated to rig of but we had to get it all back into the grave yard from the field side as the field was like a swamp!

Anyway adjust to HD and enjoy :)

I like working in cemeteries but they do require a lot of thought and the tidy up isn't as straight forward as raking a domestic lawn.But they are interesting places to work.you did a good job there Adam gobbing those leaders back over using the tip tie.

Yeah there where a few more we pulled back like that, nice control when dealing with graves like that. I've done moths of work in cemetery's this last few years! Loved every job. Good challenge:)

Excellent stuff dude, good work and a nicely made video 👍

Cheers gerb glad you enjoyed it at least mate as I know how much you wanted to see it haaa!

It was originally 12 minutes long but I shortened it down by half just to help others that don't have a long attention span :D

Missed loads out though :) oh well

Thanks mate

MATE! First rule of using a bucket is not to touch it with ANY brush or wood..... If that thing fails you are on the deck fast...(Although it does happen occasionally...) but always rig away from that boom.... or boom out of the way quick sharp. Ive heard plenty of stories over here of blokes dying in bucket failure situations. Enough doom and gloom...

Anyhoo, good work, why didn't you put the camera THRU the chipper, that would be an original shot :)

MATE! First rule of using a bucket is not to touch it with ANY brush or wood..... If that thing fails you are on the deck fast...(Although it does happen occasionally...) but always rig away from that boom.... or boom out of the way quick sharp. Ive heard plenty of stories over here of blokes dying in bucket failure situations. Enough doom and gloom...

Anyhoo, good work, why didn't you put the camera THRU the chipper, that would be an original shot :)

Mate you've lost me completely about hitting the lift??

If I touched the lift it was minor! Had one shake on the boom from the rigging anchor knocking into it but that's about it.

Camera chipped has already been done mate

Nice vid mate, don't know why you bothered with filming that boring ground work at the beginning though! :P

MEWPS scare the hell out of me. It ain't normal being that far out!

One question: that bloke singing, is everything okay at home with him?!

Everyone wanted a bit o groundy action so they got it. Afraid you can't please everyone. :)

You do well to shift that lift even at full reach its 12ton. Safe as houses.

Everything is fine with Fred, tell it how it is and most songs of his I can relate to. Again with music you can't please everyone ;)

Thanks though bud :)