Green mech 150 parts

jack88

Hi round by me in Birmingham you can get great internet sites like spectrum plant where you can literally get every part for a timber wolf chipper, from a light bulb for the tail board, to a new funnel or all parts for the engine,

but I can seem to find any for green mech, all I can find is the blades, does anyone know of a good site? Or do you just have to call green mech direct and tell them what you need?

Jack I had a Greenmech - great machines, but let down by the parts/ service. For this reason I sold my Greenmech and bought a Bandit. I now have full access to parts on next day delivery from Global - I don't have to go through a tractor dealer. Global also have mechanics constantly on the ground, so in the unlikely event that the machine goes down, I am not left talking to a tractor dealer about a machine he has never seen.

This is just my experience.

There are a few angles for this argument but at the end of the day you need backup, there are good arguments for a dealer network providing your dealers stock machines, parts & these are a major part of their business & not a sideline. Ourselves choose to have no dealers & run everything ourselves which is fine as long as you can provide the same level of business, we run Nine mobile engineers, have a technical advice service & generally £750,000 worth of parts stock at any one time & all Seven days a week.

There is no problem covering the Uk, Ireland & parts of mainland Europe but having a reliable machine helps somewhat.

Jack I had a Greenmech - great machines, but let down by the parts/ service. For this reason I sold my Greenmech and bought a Bandit. I now have full access to parts on next day delivery from Global - I don't have to go through a tractor dealer. Global also have mechanics constantly on the ground, so in the unlikely event that the machine goes down, I am not left talking to a tractor dealer about a machine he has never seen.

This is just my experience.

No its not!

It's mine as well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

When you have as many machines as we have in circulation, it would be impossible to service and supply every owner and keep on top of the accounts. Hence we took the decision to set up a dealership network to look after the sales, service and supply chain. Some people get on with it, others don't.

We recently did take on Orange Plant to represent us in these areas; Dumfries and Galloway, Cumbria, Northumberland, North and East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, North Wales and North Staffordshire, The Wirral and Merseyside. If you operate in these areas, please contact them, otherwise, please contact your dealer listed on our wrb site.