New cut and collect ride on mower?

tim361

Currently look after quite a few houses that have large lawn. I'm after a new cut and collect ride on mower, got £3k to spend. Currently use and older husqvarna ride on. Considering the use it gets it's been good as gold. Looking at either a Husqvarna tc239t or a tc142t both retail around £2.5k. Didn't know if anyone has any experience of these or can recommend something similar? My local dealer that I've just purchased my new roller mower from is trying to talk me into a Murray MRD200 which he has said is just a rebranded snapper mower but I can find very little in the way of reviews for these. Only reason I'm looking at Huskys is my previous ones have been relatively hassle free. Probably do about 20 hours min a week.

Cheers all

Currently look after quite a few houses that have large lawn. I'm after a new cut and collect ride on mower, got £3k to spend. Currently use and older husqvarna ride on. Considering the use it gets it's been good as gold. Looking at either a Husqvarna tc239t or a tc142t both retail around £2.5k. Didn't know if anyone has any experience of these or can recommend something similar? My local dealer that I've just purchased my new roller mower from is trying to talk me into a Murray MRD200 which he has said is just a rebranded snapper mower but I can find very little in the way of reviews for these. Only reason I'm looking at Huskys is my previous ones have been relatively hassle free. Probably do about 20 hours min a week.

Cheers all

If your doing 20 hours a week with it don't you need to up the budget for a pro machine? An etesia or iseki or kubota for example. 20 hours a week is going to be hard work for a £2.5k mower.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Cheers all

20 hours or 20 mins a week ?????

20 hours a week is either 2 days or 5 hours a day etc so that a big lawn ,if so then has above ...Pro machines .

Ste

Edited by IVECOKID

• 4 weeks later...

I've had good results with my John deere x305r. It cuts the grass at a development through the summer months. I've put around 150 hours on it since buying it new at the start of last season. I'm expecting to only get a few years out it before things start to go wrong but by that point it's been involved in 10s ogre thousands worth of work so earned it's keep. It was 5k new.

Me I'm an Etesia fan & a satisfied long term customer of this Co; R T Machinery - Etesia

I love my Bahia for its simplicity and ease of use. I bought a battery powered walk behind Etesia last year. Great machine.

I believe in dealer back up so if you use a good dealer with good machinery you'll have easy reliable service from the machine of your choice.

codlasher