What's the best strimmer other than stihl

Dodgeuk

Hey guys

Ok I used stihl strimmers for years had a fs40 just for going round edges of lawns and basics trimming in small gardens and lasted me for years now its life has came to an end, bought a fs38 thinking that there would be not much difference my god what a pile of junk it's like a cheap kids toy now after a month of use it won't start lol so this is going back to the dealers and when it's fixed will sit in my shed for ever more.

With stihl new policy of ordering online just wondering what would be an alternative to the fs40 cheers

Once upon a time, there were lots of people who were fed up with Stihl and Husqvarna machines. The good old days are over they cried. But then came a beautiful sound over the hills, the sound of an Echo. The people were astounded at the Echo: it was sweet, smooth and serene. So the people took to the Echo and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

Once upon a time, there were lots of people who were fed up with Stihl and Husqvarna machines. The good old days are over they cried. But then came a beautiful sound over the hills, the sound of an Echo. The people were astounded at the Echo: it was sweet, smooth and serene. So the people took to the Echo and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

:thumbup1:

What he said.

Couldn't have put it better m'self! :) :)

I bought a "fleet" of 525/535 Husquvarna strimmers this year, for the first time, I dont know they exist, therefore they must be good!

Simples!

The Husquvarna product offered the lowest vibration figures I could find, allowing for a full un-interrupted days work.

i run a husky 525, great strimmer,and as you say the lowest vibes in its class,jonsered 2145 for the heavy stuff and a husky 128 as back up machine, that being said the 525 will happily work in 2 foot long grass all day, thirsty little bugger tho, but dosent have a very big fuel tank .

I bought a "fleet" of 525/535 Husquvarna strimmers this year, for the first time, I dont know they exist, therefore they must be good!

Simples!

The Husquvarna product offered the lowest vibration figures I could find, allowing for a full un-interrupted days work.

545RX here . Drives 4mm square Diamond Edge line no bother .

One reason i liked the husquvarna product straight off, was their recently revised system of grading their strimmers from hobby through to professional, as long as the last digit in the model no is 5, it is a professional machine.

ps

I also was impressed by their harnass, with its QR dump function.