Would you as an Employer Sponsor me to work in Australia?

Hi

In the not too distant future I will be looking to travel and work in Australia. I would like to know if there are any employers on ArbTalk who would be happy sponsoring someone with the below qualifications. I'm a 22 year old male non-smoker who's in good health. I am passionate about what I do and work hard for my pay.

You should be aware that I have worked in rural Queensland previously and I am therefore not eligible for another working holiday visa.

Currently not too fussed on location. I would rather be away from big cities (country boy at heart) but will consider anything.

I will have eighteen months experience on the ground and I am a competent 2nd/rescue climber always looking to improve his skills as a climbing arborist;

RFS Cert. Arb

Lvl 2 Arb Diploma

CS 30, 31, 38, 39, Woodchipper, First Aid, Manual Handling

Full UK clean driving licence

Having previously lived and worked in Australia I've already experienced the culture change and the hot weather so know what to expect.

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for reading this far!

Cheers,

Dan :thumbup1:

P1070095.jpg.32b797a32fdc423b170c502e170b6e80.jpg

1237034_10202130068713787_1929821497_n.jpg.c3162c358f555e3ffdf04d60f7869bc2.jpg

PoleGaff.jpg.78c6aba46ef7e15072a27216382bf7cc.jpg

Dan most company ad's around here are looking for a climber with a minimum of two years full time climbing (not hand held being advised on jobs but calling all the shots)

with large rigging experience, a truck licence minimum MR rigid some stump grinding is good too.

with less time served you could apply to the larger companies who would have a broader range of positions but the smaller companies are not so flexible.

having already worked over here should be a good starting point for your cause, good luck.

Ben.