Asplundh NZ

Would like some advice from anyone who has worked or is from the uk and currently Working for Asplundh as I am goin to begin the application process ASAP.

What is the company like to work for? Both positives and negatives.

Do they conduct interviews from the uk or is it all done via email and phone etc?

Do they take on any level of climbers? I am 22 with all relevant nptcs, 2 years full time industry experience with 1 years climbing and am keen to learn as much as I can.

Any other info greatly appreciated, many thanks

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

You should be fine with what you have. Professional outfit with some good guys and top climbers. They have a lot of employees so don't expect a small tight nit family type outfit but I had few complaints when I was there. Quite a wide range of work but don't expect to be doing what YOU want but rather what is required. Good secure job for a first up though and will give you chance to have a nosey around.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

some good info there thanks.

How is cost of living over there at the minute?

I had a few months around Aus and NZ last year (2months Aus, 1 Month NZ) and LOVED it and really I think I much preferred NZ for the lifestyle and the country. The wage seems really good over in Aus though, hence why I think I'll be going there instead of NZ in the next few months for work.