New Harness, so many to choose from…..

I know its been covered before but gear is always evolving…so here we go again…..

:confused1: thinking of a tree motion or tree motion lite…. pros and cons….please

im 6' tall and 32 inch waist, bordering on skinny, with No fat on hips, so finding the top of hip bones getting sore in the heat, srt for most if not all work, but i spend a fair bit of time on the ground as well, so in and out of harness a lot….also on the spikes…..

Is there a better choice, don't mind spending top money for the right choice…

Opinions please lads!

Hope you are all busy, climb safe,have fun:thumbup:

hi there, Ive found that the skylotec 2d harness is the most comfortable and robust harness ive come across. Im in it most of the time and it doesnt hurt me at all. great legs supports and overall confort is brilliant. Have a look at that one. As the tree motion has a great write up after looking at it it seems flimsee and not much to it. Doesnt look like it would last a year in our trade.

What do you use now?

Most seem to love the motion, I used one for a bit, and did not care for it. I like a bit more padding. Like ergovation from buckingham, or onyx from new tribe. Not sure about their availability on you side of the pond there, but worth looking into.

I used to use a treemotion, great light harness, but now climb on a sequoia after trying one out, I'm 6"3 15 stone and it's super comfy, loads of padding on the waist belt and legs and feels good in those awkward positions 👍

:blushing:i've been on a singing rock for the last 12 months, and while it filled a gap (Last harness wore out old buckingham) cash was tight so got the singing rock, but non replaceable bridge, bridge is getting a bit scruffy, and i'm finding since i have upped my game in srt it is not really practical, not many options for hanging kit, cutting on the hips and today put my back out on awkward angles, so local over the counter choices are tree motion v2,tree motion s light, skylotec kolibri,petal sequoia,treejack, tree hog,weaver leather,stein vega.

Would like rope bridge so i can make it adjustable and replaceable, plenty of kit hanging tabs, suspenders for chugging, rigging …. flat arse!

so to me it seems a tree motion v2 is the logical choice, or the light, i would prefer more padding back Support……. thanks for your time and opinions, i will try on a few, asap. but would appreciate further ideas….

:blushing:i've been on a singing rock for the last 12 months, and while it filled a gap (Last harness wore out old buckingham) cash was tight so got the singing rock, but non replaceable bridge, bridge is getting a bit scruffy, and i'm finding since i have upped my game in srt it is not really practical, not many options for hanging kit, cutting on the hips and today put my back out on awkward angles, so local over the counter choices are tree motion v2,tree motion s light, skylotec kolibri,petal sequoia,treejack, tree hog,weaver leather,stein vega.

Would like rope bridge so i can make it adjustable and replaceable, plenty of kit hanging tabs, suspenders for chugging, rigging …. flat arse!

so to me it seems a tree motion v2 is the logical choice, or the light, i would prefer more padding back Support……. thanks for your time and opinions, i will try on a few, asap. but would appreciate further ideas….

I use a singing rock timber 2 couldnt be happier but when i first got it it dug in like hell i sewed in a tree motion padding i can where all day in comfort. price to usability ratio is high scoring