Husqvarna top handled saw

simon@BGS

Morning guys, I'm in the market for a new top handled saw since a very nasty guy I used to work for screwed me over and took my 200t. Looking at the t540xp, have already got a 550xp and absolutely love it. Was wondering what people's views are on the t536 lxi battery top handled saw and weather it's worth switching to battery just yet??

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Arbtalk mobile app

Skyline has just posted a video of the batt version and it looks sweet, don't feel I'm ready to change over yet mind but I do believe it's the future. I have a 540 and love it. It's nicely balanced with great power, I do feel it's not as robust as the 200 and 201 but only time will tell.

Skyline has just posted a video of the batt version and it looks sweet, don't feel I'm ready to change over yet mind but I do believe it's the future. I have a 540 and love it. It's nicely balanced with great power, I do feel it's not as robust as the 200 and 201 but only time will tell.

I have a T540 and think its good generally . One or 2 things happened , the rear AV spring bends through dropping on the strop ( so can be avoided ) and the techlite bar delaminated so I replaced it with a new bar of the older ,stronger , heaver type . As for the t536 there is a thread running about batteries dropping out and falling !

It's a great little saw but it isn't a t540 or a 201t. It doesn't have the same power and to work all day you will need at least two batteries. I think it's an additional saw as opposed to your main saw if you are a full time tree surgeon. Perfect for general pruning, reductions and thins.

Oh ok good advice Barry thanks, I'm still starting out in the tree business so don't do trees everyday yet so think I will treat myself to the t540. Also in your video you posted the other day what lowering kit do you use?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Arbtalk mobile app