Spam spotters,

easy-lift guy

APB on eric1234. Once again another person has managed to join AT and attempt to get suckers to purchase fake documents. This is about the 3rd time I have seen these really useless persons appear on this site. Isn't there a way to filter these morons out before they have a chance to get a reply, much less noticed?

easy-lift guy

APB on eric1234. Once again another person has managed to join AT and attempt to get suckers to purchase fake documents. This is about the 3rd time I have seen these really useless persons appear on this site. Isn't there a way to filter these morons out before they have a chance to get a reply, much less noticed?

easy-lift guy

Hi TED IT highly offensive I've tried p.m. in Steve I don't think he is on can someone remove it thanks John

Its about the 20th time the fake passport dudes have been on . Reported this latest one about an hour ago . One day about 8 months ago I could not keep up with them . As soon as I reported one another came on . Must have been 5 or 6 on at any one time . Bloody spammers !

I do everything I can easylift. Theres a report post function, quickest way to deal with anything that gets through the net is report it, every moderator will get a notification and one will get to it as soon as they can. its a mild irritation, nothing more.

Hi Steve they must be a night mere for you mate why they do it I cannot understand thanks John