The late call !!!!!!

Johny Walker

well, i,am child minding tonite the wifes out ,am sat having my curry etc & doing arbtalk & the PHONE rings, hello do you do free quotes !! thinking too myself its blinking sunday nite half 8 he,s had the free paper since thursday morning & me foods getting cold :drool: so its bit of chit/chat & sort a time out to see the job then remember we are going away in the morn :shot:well thats all folks :thumbup:

Had one at gone 9 last Sunday Jonny, got to see it in the week, turns out to be a £1200 Ash dismantle in the bag:001_smile::001_smile:

Guess you never know:001_rolleyes:

i got one last night at 9.55 - i was happily having a bud whilst looking through the posts on here when the phone goes , so i answer and its the out laws calling to see if they can pop rpound on the way home !!! bloody cheek . i would have much rather it had been western power ir highways calling me out to work :w00t:

dont miss that at all guys, glad the office is not in the house anymore - although if I'm in there late or at the weekend I still get calls expecting you to be there, like tree surgeons have 24hour call centres!!

i have an office too, but by misfortune is stuck to the side off the house :laugh1:

landline is in a room we dont really use and cant hear it and the mobile has been on silent for years, if they leave a message, i then decide on its urgency and phone them back accordingly. i do loads of work by text now tbh, quick and easy, saves any long winded niceties, straight to the point and doesnt interfere with family life