What strimmer 30/35 cc

miker

I need a new stick strimmer, ie not cowhorn,30-35cc husky don't make the 335 anymore,not keen on stihl 4 mix, so what alternatives are out there ?

I have husky 325 rxt and jonsered 2245 , so looking for something in the middle.

Opinions please and thank you

Mike

I've been using Echo SRMF-250 L, on it's 5th year, only for mowing and lawn edging, just changed the plug and air filter after 4 years and bodged a repair on a stretched throtle cable with a cable crimp. The Echo is good on fuel and always starts - its a light gutless machine for grass cutting, or maybe bramble. It's not really man enough for meadow grass I use a Stihl 490 for anything needing more grunt. Spoke to another gardener who has a kawasaki on it's 14th year, had a shaft replacement.

Oh sorry, this Echo is only 25cc, maybe they do a slightly bigger one

• 2 weeks later...

Stihl FS94 D loop is my current faviort strimmer. Its light powerful & fast. Economical runs realy nice easy to start. I took the gaurd blade off what decides the length of line I just cut it with secatears to desired length. Also I shove the hedge cutter or pole saw on end as I cant be F'd with combi for the sake of two screws & two minute change. 25cc 1.2hp 4.5kg & 750ml tank.