Help for Heroes walk - please support us!

arbogrunt

Hello fellow Arborists!

Myself and 25 other ex-Para's are doing a 50 mile walk, from Southend to Colchester. We are raising money for the Parachute Regimental Association and Help for Heroes. Anyone who wishes to support us by sponsorship can do so online on D K Smith is fundraising for The Demo Charity - JustGiving. The walk will be held over the bank holiday weekend..28-29 August.

Thanks folks!:001_cool:

Edited by arbogrunt

Don't know what's happening here: tried to make a payment and the link is a test/demo...?

Have PM'd Arbogrunt and got no reply. Have I missed something? Seems strange too that in a week there's been so little response from Arbtalkers - not normal.

Don't know what's happening here: tried to make a payment and the link is a test/demo...?

Have PM'd Arbogrunt and got no reply. Have I missed something? Seems strange too that in a week there's been so little response from Arbtalkers - not normal.

Me too, would like to make a donation.

right fella's, have got the online sponsorship sorted (at last!)

spike hunter is fundraising for SEESSEXPRA - JustGiving

we're doing the walk on Friday, so any support will be greatfully received!

Thanks

Spike

PM me an address Spike and I'll send a tenner recorded delivery the same as I did for Mister Tee's marathon run.

Thanks for the support so far fella's:thumbup:

Its been a good few years since I've done a 50 miler, at least this time we're doing it over two days and without the shedload of kit we used to do it with!. Having a few beers with 2 Para at the end of it all too. I'll let you know how it goes.

Done it!, it all went very well, we were all walking like Charlie Chaplain at the end of it though!. My 16 year old lad came with us, hoping to get through the first day and managed to do the whole 50 miles, good on him!. We got loads of encouragement from the public enroute and managed to fill 2 collection tins as we went through. A big thanks to all arbtalkers for their support!. The link is still open if anyone wants to donate http://www.justgiving.com/spike-hunter

tab1.jpg.5c5e515c605d7290b7f10ad55245fecb.jpg

Edited by arbogrunt
sausage fingers...