Top gear last night

Treemover

Anybody see it?

I thought it was fantastic; but if I was one of the three after that cold and wet late shoot; a hot meal at 10pm should have been a certainty.

I cannot see that Ginger tosser being anyway near Clarkson's witty delivery.

It was a fantastic episode and I haven't laughed as much in a long time.

Some how I don't think the saying "the King is dead; long live the King" could be used here.

I think this is a case of when your super car breaks down and the only option is a cheap rental.

Sad it's come to this. Terrified of what's to come. I just hope Jeremy has a new show in the pipeline.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody see it?

I thought it was fantastic; but if I was one of the three after that cold and wet late shoot; a hot meal at 10pm should have been a certainty.

I cannot see that Ginger tosser being anyway near Clarkson's witty delivery.

It was a fantastic episode and I haven't laughed as much in a long time.

Some how I don't think the saying "the King is dead; long live the King" could be used here.

I think this is a case of when your super car breaks down and the only option is a cheap rental.

Sad it's come to this. Terrified of what's to come. I just hope Jeremy has a new show in the pipeline.

I didn't but will get it on catchup it is sad

I genuinely don't see what the fuss is about Clarkson, he's built his reputation on being an ignorant bully. Top Gear stopped being about cars a long time ago and turned into a vessel to promote 3 ego maniacs opinions of themselves. I'm looking forward to Chris Evans having it

I genuinely don't see what the fuss is about Clarkson, he's built his reputation on being an ignorant bully. Top Gear stopped being about cars a long time ago and turned into a vessel to promote 3 ego maniacs opinions of themselves. I'm looking forward to Chris Evans having it

How do you know this have you ever spent time with them or are you basing your opinion on what you have read in the media and from what you have seen of them on camera when there're PLAYING up to the camera.

Cris Evans all make it dull and boring has anything he's done gone on longer than one series!!!! Dull dry and boring spring to mind his book was the only biography I've got bored of reading and never finished.

Clarksons on the other hand I could not put down

Agreed!

The series should be buried along with the trio, its followers can watch the reruns for an eternity on Dave ( me):) That way the new show which should not be called top gear can be run and judged on its own performance without comparison. I think Evans could bring something to the show.

Bob

How do you know this have you ever spent time with them or are you basing your opinion on what you have read in the media and from what you have seen of them on camera when there're PLAYING up to the camera.

Cris Evans all make it dull and boring has anything he's done gone on longer than one series!!!! Dull dry and boring spring to mind his book was the only biography I've got bored of reading and never finished.

Clarksons on the other hand I could not put down

Have you ever heard of Brainiac Science abuse? TV show from a few years back? One of my best mates worked on it while Hammond was a presenter, said he was the rudest most arrogant bloke he'd ever worked with.

I just dislike the whole mentality of it. It's like a grown up lad culture where smacking someone because you're dinner isn't ready is acceptable. Not for me I'm afraid.

AND, if it's just a persona that's being put on for the cameras, that's even worse!

Edited by Tommy_B