New video of my business

treetec

Good fun to watch! But I think a few guys on here might pick you up on few things - one handed saw operation, no helmet when you started to climb, foot on the logs when cutting, no face/eye protection, groundies with no helmets, peeled bark on your cuts - but hey! Who am I to judge?

Edited by TTS North
clarity

Well put together video with some good shots, video looks very professional.

BUT, groundsman without helmets, top handled saw cutting on the ground, groundsman using big saw without protective trousers on and I presume you without a helmet on cutting of that hung up tree. Just a few things to watch out for as you never know how clued up a potential client could be and disregard you because of these points and thats without getting into the safety side of things.

Well done

Well put together, love the shots from the drone -their awesome! Nice sequence of action but have to agree that the PPE is a bit slack and for a promotional video I personally want everything to look as professional as possible.

Nice work all the same

:thumbup1:

Hey,

This is the new video of my company!

What do you think about?

Cheers.

Well done my friend,always someone ready to pick faults. You are young and should be proud of yourself and you got plenty of time to iron out any little things that not quite right. Wish more you do lads would have your get up and go. Good on you.:cheers:

I wasn't picking falt as such but these are fundamental things that could make a difference between everyone going home or not, I'm no saint and don't do everything "by the book" but to advertise it to the world could cost you potential work which this lad is obviously keen to get and make a successful business which has to be admired these days.