small compact tractor with live pto

To save me some time with tractor specs can anyone tell me of a small compact that has dual clutch/live PTO. Requirements are, ideally around 5 k. 15 to 20 HP, main duty, grass cutting but it would be used for other light field tasks so link arms would be usefull. Physically smaller and lighter than a 35/135 please.

Cheers

Do you mean a land drive PTO i.e. proportional speed to the wheels?

They are getting rare these days although my alpine has that ability, I don't think you'd want that for grass cutting though..

No live drive. Put the clutch down to stop forward motion keep it in gear and the PTO still runs. Dual clutch or independent PTO would be what is required presumably.

Have a look on tractordata website list the brand then filter by power. Look in your range and check for pto type. Not all are detailed.

I realise you want to save time, but by the time someone answers you might be sorted. Iseki TF series are not live drive. But if you get a hydrostatic type you rarely use the clutch.

Ahh a 2 stage clutch, one forhte box nad one for the PTO.

we recently bought a ocmpat alpine.

really happy with it lots-power, ok a bit 'agricultural' and a little tight in the seating position, but good value for money. I think it may e a bit of overkill for grass cutting though.

Why does it have to be smaller than the good old 135, you can still get those and the small holder version too, and for back to basics cheap and cheerful there still la good option.

Ahh a 2 stage clutch, one forhte box nad one for the PTO.

we recently bought a ocmpat alpine.

really happy with it lots-power, ok a bit 'agricultural' and a little tight in the seating position, but good value for money. I think it may e a bit of overkill for grass cutting though.

Why does it have to be smaller than the good old 135, you can still get those and the small holder version too, and for back to basics cheap and cheerful there still la good option.

This one is for a friend of mine who asked my advice. He's limited on garage size and a smaller tractor would also be easier to transport if needing repair etc. He was thinking Siromer as a dealer is close but gears and no live PTO so not ideal. I grew up with tractors but the compacts are new to me, hence the post. It sounds like the small ones are best with hydrostatic as single clutch. Iveco I like the sound of the Yanmar, when my ride on mower expires I might look at one as I have the same requirements.

Thanks to all for the info much appreciated.