Fencing pics

ajmoore1

I hate round gate posts on wooden gates.

I think it should be done more. Especially with non post and rail fencing.. Cheaper and impossible to get out of square with each other.

But personally I have a system sorted for getting it square and just do as customer supplies/requires.

Concreting wooden posts is my pet dislike. They rot too quick and many leave the concrete showing:thumbdown:

the fencing fine but how do you find the tyres on the tractor compared to normal tractor tyres

I got the tyres as I had a contract cutting rugby club pitches and didn't want proper ballon grass tyres as do the fencing and a lot of hedgecutting. Tyres are good on the hedge cutting as don't get any bounce that you can get with normal Ag tyres. They are suppose to be snow tyres.

I think it should be done more. Especially with non post and rail fencing.. Cheaper and impossible to get out of square with each other.

But personally I have a system sorted for getting it square and just do as customer supplies/requires.

Concreting wooden posts is my pet dislike. They rot too quick and many leave the concrete showing:thumbdown:

Use steel gates on stock fence, wood gates on post and rail.

Ram wooden post with type 1, not concrete.