Looking Smart & ready for action!

mowandgo

I like to look smart & approachable while at work around customers & the public. Also more importantly wear durable clothing fit for a hard days action. I currently wear dickies blue winter trousers riggers and dickies fleece. And oregon chainsaw trousers & boots. In summer I wear dickies black shorts & botle green sign writen rugby shirt & light weight boots. Iam allways coverd with hedge,wood,grass cuttings which i thinks more than exeptable. However I do look rough at times and would like to get me & my labourer smartend up! How do uou boys do it?

I wear active clothing, for runners, athletes etc.. (Apart from my chainsaw trousers) Most of it high vis. I like a nice fit close to the body. It drys quick if it gets wet and is warm. I find that baggy clothing doesn't look good nor does it give a good impression. Tramps where baggy clothing and, moreover, you don't want anything baggy around machinery. A nice fitted t shirt over a tight fitting base layer, I find, looks smart and is practical and provides good manouveribility. Today was a Nike Pro Combat baselayer(black) under an orange Stein hi-vis t-shirt, North face raincoat, north face fleece. Different clothes suit different people though.

I like to look smart & approachable while at work around customers & the public. Also more importantly wear durable clothing fit for a hard days action. I currently wear dickies blue winter trousers riggers and dickies fleece. And oregon chainsaw trousers & boots. In summer I wear dickies black shorts & botle green sign writen rugby shirt & light weight boots. Iam allways coverd with hedge,wood,grass cuttings which i thinks more than exeptable. However I do look rough at times and would like to get me & my labourer smartend up! How do uou boys do it?

Your choice of clothing is praticle and logical:thumbup1:. I wear the Dickies brand here state side because it holds up well and protects my body.:thumbup1:

For my self work clothes are for work, not a fashion statement.

easy-lift guy

Ha Ha I have been knowen to wear a Flogging Molly T-Shirt with Salty Dog ring tone. I guess what made me concernd about what I wear is the fact i used to drive a rusty old van and wear rags more than happy doing so. I have started to work for wealthy people and noticed my soroundings change. I bought a smarter van with large sign writing. Natrul progresion I want a more profesonal image . The new van has worked wonders and I have seen some very smart tradesman about thesse days. Being smart says alot about your company!

Not a tree surgeon, but I wear green logo'd polo shirt, scruffs light weight trousers, or Aldi workwear trousers, stihl chainsaw trousers & scruffs shorts in the summer. I also wear heavy cotton "fisherman's smocks" that are logo'd.

Footwear varies between airstreams & sandals !, depending on what I'm doing.

Put clean clothes on every day, you will get dirty, its the nature of the work, but at least when you start you look good, & a client will easily tell if its one days worth of dirt, or that you are a complete minger !.

I've got an ex Grenadier guardsman who some times lends me a hand, & he irons his jeans everyday !.

Rob