Haix boots

Davie Mac

Really disappointed with Haix. Bought a pair of Protector pro boots online last year. Soles have split after occasional use(I don.t wear them everyday). As I no longer have the receipt of purchase, the Haix factory in Germany asked me to send the boots to them for inspection. So, £30 later, they are on their holidays. An email arrives from them telling me to send them the purchase receipt for warranty claim, but as you(and them) already know, I don't have it. So I email them back telling them this. 3 days later, my boots arrive back home untouched! A letter inside stating that the manufacture date on the boots was 2011 so without proof of purchase, NO WARRANTY! So, £230 later and I own a pair of gubbed boots! They could have at least given me the option to pay for them to be resoled! Poor show Haix. Arbortec it is then.........................

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really disappointed with Haix. Bought a pair of Protector pro boots online last year. Soles have split after occasional use(I don.t wear them everyday). As I no longer have the receipt of purchase, the Haix factory in Germany asked me to send the boots to them for inspection. So, £30 later, they are on their holidays. An email arrives from them telling me to send them the purchase receipt for warranty claim, but as you(and them) already know, I don't have it. So I email them back telling them this. 3 days later, my boots arrive back home untouched! A letter inside stating that the manufacture date on the boots was 2011 so without proof of purchase, NO WARRANTY! So, £230 later and I own a pair of gubbed boots! They could have at least given me the option to pay for them to be resoled! Poor show Haix. Arbortec it is then.........................

HI DAVIE can you not go back to were you got the boots to get a copy of receipt RE ARBORTEC WARRANTY THERE GREAT:thumbup: I HAD A PAIR OF GLOVES GO WRONG AFTER 2HRS NEW IN THE POST THANKS JON :thumbup:

I doubt they would have resoled them, I imagine they would have simply sent you a new pair.

If you look at it from their view point, if they simply replaced all defective boots without a receipt to show date of purchase, we would all return our old boots and never need to buy new again.

I doubt they would have resoled them, I imagine they would have simply sent you a new pair.

If you look at it from their view point, if they simply replaced all defective boots without a receipt to show date of purchase, we would all return our old boots and never need to buy new again.

I haven't bought a new pair of boots since 1987:001_tt2: