Boots

atree

Im after some new sturdy boots (ankle support) but due to the lack of arborist footwear in nz these are the only ones avaible as far as im aware,

Arborist Footwear

which would you guys recomend from wearing them and how long did they last?

btw most people in nz just wear steel toe caps

cheers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had the fellsmen's and whilst they are really comfortable, they don't have great ankle support as they are quite short. the aquafell's are taller so should imagine they would be better. a couple of friends have the aqua's and like them alot.

can you not import any from the uk or other countries?

cheers,yes but it costs heaps at customs (goes on price of the goods)

havent worked out if its cheaper to buy from nz or import including customs :confused1:

Hey bro- the hAix range is available as well in NZ. Boots get super expensive if sent from UK and if you get the wrong size its a major pain. If you can wait til the ch church comp i can bring some of the aqua fells, Meindl Air Streams and an old pair of Klima air (to try the size) for you to try.

who sells the hiax's? ive always had my eye on them but never had any,dont worry about bringing any down with u ill just buy some (or my boss will :) )

Do treetools order anything (from overseas) in if they dont sell it?